Thursday, January 3, 2013

In July 2013 "Pacific Rim" Recaptures the Old Days of Mecha

Hey anyone that still reads!

I am well and things are great. I can highly recommend getting away from things financial (if you are able), you may find it refreshing. Some of the absurd comedy over the last few months makes great theater. Just wanted to leave a quick note.

In July 2013 "Pacific Rim" Recaptures the Old Days of Mecha
Back when I was a kid I did not want to be President, an Air Force Pilot, nor one of the rich and famous. I wanted to pilot the robot "Grendizer":
And yes, I wanted to be Orion Quest:

Well it seems someone hit on this idea, at least to some degree, with the new film coming in July of 2013; "Pacific Rim":

Here is the trailer:

I gotta say, I have some high hopes!

Have a good night.

9 comments:

LEGALGAMBLING said...

I'm not going to say goodbye because we'll stay in touch but twitter lost a great guy tonight. Good for you GYSC there's so much more to life.

Anonymous said...

Go easy Bro. Always enjoy your take on this world we live in.
@gravestonedoji

Anonymous said...

Take care.
-EddieJr

Watchtower said...

Yes, a new post!

I've been looking forward to this movie too after seeing the preview at the local Cinemark.

GawainsGhost said...

They've cancelled my favorite show, Leverage. That leaves me with Psych, Suits and White Collar.

Law & Order, Criminal Intent, SVU reruns get so boring after a while.

My Cowboys totally suck, so there's not much else worth watching these days.

I haven't heard of this movie. I definitely won't go see it in a theater. I haven't gone to a theater since Spiderman.

I'll wait untill it shows up on DirecTV. I pay for that service anyway, so it might as well be free.

I'm not the least bit interested in anything Hollywood is putting out these days. Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher, please. Kiefer Sullivan would have been a much better casting call.

Anyway, I'm glad you're back, GYC.

Mary Kaplan said...

This looks like a movie my 21 year old son will love. Glad you're back too.

Anonymous said...

If you like Giant Robots you will like this story:

http://www.amazon.com/Titanicus-Warhammer-000-Dan-Abnett/dp/1844167852

G

Victor said...

This is cool!

jasonbob said...

supreme hoodie
paul george shoes
spongebob kyrie 5
moncler
jordan 1 high
curry 8
pandora charms
jordan 1 low
longchamp outlet
moncler